Who We Are
The Pudendal Neuralgia Association, Inc. is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit organization founded in 2013 in the state of
Massachussetts. We provide educational services and
support to pudendal neuralgia patients and their
families as well as medical personnel. We serve the
United States and other countries both in English and in
Spanish. Our primary goal is to help improve the quality
of life of pudendal neuralgia patients.
Members of The Board
Dahri I. McFaline, M.Ed. - President
Kym Silva - Clerk
Rosalyn Feliciano, M.A. IDET - Instructional Designer
Maureen N. Strong, CPA - Treasurer
Board of Directors:
Andrea M. Kaubris
Richard P. Marvel, MD
Jyotsna Nagda, MD
David Podolsky, JD
Clinton Michael Radenbaugh
MaryBeth Scalice, M.A. Ed.D
• Establish and maintain a telephone hotline to provide support for
pudendal neuralgia sufferers seeking emotional guidance.
• Identify appropriate resources to assist affected patients and their families in coping with their chronic pain, daily activities, emotional stress and financial burdens
• Locate medical resources available in the vicinity of the affected patients’ community and facilitate their access.
• Provide counseling services.
• Educate patients in new ways to regain their individual and financial independence so that they may once again feel they are contributing members of society.
• Facilitate training programs for medical personnel in the latest pain
management treatments and surgical procedures for pudendal neuralgia and pudendal entrapment patients.
• Establish a capital campaign to create a Hope Center to accommodate patients and their families who travel long distances for medical treatment.
• Maintain online information about the latest treatments and medical procedures.
Contact Us By Phone
M-F from 8:00am-5:00pm US Eastern Time
Our Email Address
You can now support the Pudendal Neuralgia Association, Inc. just by shopping on
Visit Amazon Smile, choose the Pudendal Neuralgia Association, Inc. and start shopping.
A portion of your purchase will benefit PNA. It's that simple!